Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Don't leave me behind!

Having such an amazing daughter of God in our home has been inspiring. Since she cannot be tempted by Satan in her physical state we believe that she will go to heaven and recieve the highest degree of glory. That one day she will be made whole again and enjoy a perfect body. Wow! What amazing happiness our church brings to our life! (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)

Since we believe in eternal families and that this mortal life isn't the end it's important that we strive to live a life like Jesus Christ. Well that can be harder than it sounds...

How difficult it is to have all of Christ's characteristics. He is always kind, humble, steadfast & immovable, meek, willing to turn the other cheek, and full of forgiveness.

Now back to my Callie girl. It inspires me to work even harder to be more like him in this life because I want to go where she's going. I don't want to leave her alone and I couldn't imagine life without my Calligator.

So I hope her gorgeous smile and love can inspire you to come unto Christ for he is the light of this world.

Ps. My mom said as a reminder growing up "we want to be in the celestial kingdom with Callie... Be good" 

Xoxo,
       Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment