Sunday, May 11, 2014

Our Angel Mother

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!

I am grateful for the wonderful mother that was chosen to care for our Calligator! Not just any woman could have been given such a heavy load and bore it so gracefully.

Having a child with Cerebral Palsy as severe as Callie's is challenging. For over 22 years my mother has been on call 24/7. Callie is completely dependent on my mother for everything. I have so much respect for my mother who feeds, changes, and cares for her every need. My mother never complains about the daily repeated tasks, only shows love towards Callie.

It is a honor to have such an inspiring mother in my life. I am grateful to all the other mothers who care for one of these amazing children.

I am grateful to my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with this amazing family. My mother has taught me so much about selfless service and what it really means to be a great mom. I can only hope to be half that mom she is.

Xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment