Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Simple LDS Temple canvas art


So this picture has been pinned quite a few times on Pinterest so I decided to give it a source. :)

Crappy picture... I know! 
Anyway I made these way before I had my cricut explore (would have made it way easier) so I'm gonna tell you a little about how I made them.

I first printed out a silhouette of the Salt Lake City Temple. Then I got an X-Acto knife and a clear plastic sleeve (the kind you use to protect an important report or document)(but the sturdy kind). Then on a cutting mat I cut out the image so I had a clear homemade stencil on the cheap. Then simply painted over the stencil. They aren't perfect but they made great parting gifts for these two girls moving out of my ward and I made one for my little sister! A cute way to incorporate the Temple in a child's/teen's room. Possibly would be a good YW's activity!


Happy Pinning! -Cassie 




No comments:

Post a Comment